Friday, January 25, 2013

MAKE | 100 Dollar Store Organization Ideas for Craft Rooms and ...

MAKE | 100 Dollar Store Organization Ideas for Craft Rooms and Beyond

By Haley Pierson-Cox, 2013/01/24 @ 7:00 am

madincrafts_100_Dollar_Store_Organization_Ideas

Is your craft stash creeping out of the craft room?or the boxes under your bed?and slowly taking over your home? First, rest assured that you?re not alone. Second, you?ll definitely want to check out this roundup of 100 dollar store home organization ideas from Jessica at Mad in Crafts!

There are any number of excuses I can make for why I haven?t taken the time to organize our house: not enough time to do it all, don?t know where to start, organizational supplies are too expensive, etc. It?s easy to get discouraged and quit before I am even started. But the truth is, the supplies to get an entire house in order don?t have to cost a small fortune. Most of them can be found right at the local dollar store.

To prove this to myself, and to you, I took a trip to my local Dollar Tree. ONE trip, no going back for forgotten items or things they didn?t have in stock. I brought along my iPod and took photos of all the supplies they carry that can be used to get a house in order.

Ready to get your craft room?or maybe even your whole house?in order? Head over to Mad in Crafts to check out Jessica?s full collection of links, ideas, and tips!

Like this:

Be the first to like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment